Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I LOVE DRAMA TOO! and more.

So everyone, it's extremely hard to blog during these busy times (such as now when I should be finishing my intricate history timeline). But I shall give you a brief update of this weekend's/week's happenings:

1. Roadrunner Rockfest on Saturday/sleeping at Heathers/ipod update
2. DRAMA REHEARSAL ON SATURDAY, which, obviously, was the funnest thing in the world and shall have an entire seperate post on very soon.
3. Shrek 3 and the possibility of getting a phone TOMORROW
4. Going to Michael Mojtahedi's house with Troy which was bizarrely fun
5. Rachel Patla shunning me in 0 period to tend to her bronchital tubes.
6. PREVIEW DAY NUMERO UNO THIS FRIDAY
6.5 and also seeing Peter Pan this Friday.
:)

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

TOO BAD WE DONT EVEN HAVE THE PREVIEW SHOWS!!??

Heather Leith said...

PLEASE EXPAND ON GETTING A PHONE...