Monday, August 20, 2007

because I have nothing else to do.

I'm ridiculously anxious for a lot of things.
Especially since I'm incredibly, indescribably bored,
I just make it worse by looking forward to the things ahead

Dance. Dance. Dance
I'm too excited and anxious.

So to fill you in on this extrvaganza, here's some background information:

{Where} West Coast Dance Academy in Mission Viejo
{What} Jazz II-III
{When} Right around after school starts, on TUESDAYS!
{Why} Because I've been dancing since age three!

Also,

DISNEYLAND WITH TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!
and I just keep thinking how ridiculously fun Disneyland is if you truly appreciate and are with the right people.

So I was conditiong for jazz since there wasn't exactly a summer season, so I tried piroueting on the carpet. You don't pirouet on the carpet. You simply don't

This is really mumbo jumbo. So I don't expect you to understand the severe case of boredom I replace with rambling giddyness of future events.

3 comments:

MEENA! said...

YALLAH YALLAH HABIBI VAT ARRRE YOU WAITING FORR? WHY YOU NO TAKE VOIC LESSON LIKE DE ARAB FAMILY WANT?! YA KELB!

rachel kalei. said...

VHAT!?

MEENA! said...

hahaha rachel, that was arabic.