Sunday, October 14, 2007

well as you can see, I have been dubbed previously a Vera Wang 70's shift dress
but i really honestly NEVER have time to post
doing what i really love has been taking up more of my life and schedule
which is a good thing for me but also gives me little time for a social life
and i am in model united nations and stuff,
but i will try to fill you in on my busy life.
~yesterday was Eid. which is equivilant to a muslim christmas
and it's tradition to celebrate it for days
so yesterday we did many things and yesterday i recieved almost 200 dollars,
but spent almost all of it and as of around 5 today i now have 12 dollars left.
and i still have more cashmonies coming my way!
~radiohead->in rainbows: all i can say is:
swaying and closing my eyes and wow i feel like i'm in forever happy land
you shouldn't let people pay what they want
but your souls are humble
I LOVE YOU

No comments: