Friday, April 13, 2007

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!

At last? Alas? A tlast? Atlast! YES MY BLOGGING FIENDS: I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU
I HAVE REDEEMED MYSELF FROM the EVIL CLUTCHES OF LAZY BLOGGERS!
I am pleased to announce that I will rejoin my fellow comrades into the glorious world of phenomenal story tellers. I feel triumphant! I also feel completely bizarred as my sister tries to take pictures of herself. Joanna Joan, I feel truly reprimanded of your scoldings in which you involved my middle name. If it weren't for your scoldings I would not be here right now. Well I would because this is my room. Anywhoo I also have HEETHAR to thank for cunningly and subtly setting the example for moi all Wednesday night. Oysh what a glorifying night that was. Heather and I participated in FLAT ME DAY in which Dudley was created. Heath has a photo of him with Jgretl so patience, little brother. I'm not sure if you are aware of the news, but shortly we are leaving for L.A. to embark on our WICKED weekend. Yes, it is true, tomorrow, April 14th 2007 at approximately 2:00pm sharp, my sister, my mom and I will all be sitting in the tenth row of the PANTAGES THEATRE, witnessing one of the most phenomenal Broadway musicals in the world. And guess what else? We just purchased tickets to RENT and I'm SO EXCITED.
PS. I did start this yesterday but my mom was yelling at me to hurry since we were leaving so I just now wrote the last 4 words. And now, ladies end gentlemen, this next post I am about to accomplish will not dissapoint you.

1 comment:

joanna (: said...

Well. I am not so sure that one post allows you to join the ABA once again(Amazing Bloggers Association) and you are not allowed to join just because. One of the members has to invite you. So don't be so sure of yourself.